Veranstaltungen, Ausstellungen u.ä.
Forumsregeln
Bitte hier nicht mehr posten, benutze https://forum.3000gt.org
Antworten
icke39

GT Gathering Summer 2009 (english)

Beitrag von icke39 »

Hi Folks,

here you can post ideas, comments, thoughts, plans, and everything else about an european-wide gathering of 3000GTs.

Since the swedish guys pulled out such a big meeting with 37 GTs, time has come to put it to the next level...GTs from all over europe could meet in the summer time of 2009. For now, the best place is Denmark (especially Padborg Racing Course???), since we have guys from Sweden, GB, Germany, Austria, France and Switzerland involved. Anybody from outside, talk about this in your forums and make sure that as many GT Drivers as possible read this...

Here we can talk about the following questions:

Where?
When?
How many?
What to do?
Where to stay (hotels available)!
Actions to take (gouverment issues)!
Guys who take responsibility for organisation etc, etc, etc....

Thanks for now, and so long

Falko
Wannabe

Beitrag von Wannabe »

I started a poll on the swedish forum here you can see it http://forum.3kgt.se/vr4/viewtopic.php?t=3340

10 yes =D> and 1 no sofar so the intrest from the swedes seems to be ok
Some people had suggested that our big meet in Stockholm should be the EU-meet and its name can be "Stockholm open 2008" :-D Many would like to have the meet near the legendary nurnburgring
3000 GT

Beitrag von 3000 GT »

Hi,

there are 20 yes-voices for the moment :)

I think it's a good project for the summer of 69 ... oops 2009 ;-)

My ideas will following as soon as possible.

Thomas, der es liebt die Vokabeln aus grauer Vorzeit hervor zu suchen :(
icke39

Beitrag von icke39 »

If you all in sweden agree to drive all the way down to the nürburgring, then we can do the meeting there. We have to see, what the other guys say, from france, GB, and may be italy.

If we meet at the ring, sign ups should be as soon as possible and for sure. So we can plan with a specific number and not with MAY BE´s...

Nurburgring and Denmark are the favourites :-D :-D :-D i think<

Falko
icke39

Beitrag von icke39 »

@wannabe

can you do a poll about the nurburgring and also ask Tony about the france guys? Shouldn´t be that far from france. they may love this idea too...

greetings

Falko
Wannabe

Beitrag von Wannabe »

I dont think nurnburgring will be a problem several has already talk about that
About the french forum #-o I think its better that that you register and ask them if they are interested. They dont "love" the swedish forum since there been some angry words in the french forum so they have banned almost everybody from sweden :-# They are special :-k
icke39

Beitrag von icke39 »

last time i said something in french is ten years ago...might be a problem...i try it in english. I think here in germany, most of the guys would prefer the nurburgring too.

I hope this will not end in a france/sweden rumble if we all meet in 2009

:-k :-k :-k

Falko
3000 GT

Beitrag von 3000 GT »

icke39 hat geschrieben:I hope this will not end in a france/sweden rumble if we all meet in 2009 :-k :-k :-k
1974: Rumble in the Jungle (Zaire)
2009: Rumble in the Jungle (Green Hell)

Oops, there're exact 35 years between both events.

SORRY!

Thomas
Tiberius
Beitrag von Tiberius »

See we already have the perfect motto for the gathering.

This might actually happen [-o<
icke39

Beitrag von icke39 »

The Green Hell Royal Rumble Race Rülps - The GHRRRR

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

right?

Something with Green Hell sounds good, but I don´t know, if this name is already protected by copyright???

Falko
Tony
Beitrag von Tony »

Hi all

icke39.
Yes, it is true, that ”I” among other thing, has had problems with Saf68 on the French forums who is administrator and own the forum.
But for it does not need to be a problems in order to the whole Europe will have a Europe meet… including France.
--------------------

Many peoples in Sweden thinks that Nurburgring lets well, central and good facing in Europe.

A question.
Goes it to drive circuit and strip. 402m?

If it becomes Nurburgring, someone must take responsibilities for the whole arrangements in Germany.
Hotels, activity, and more… Does it go?

We, on Swedish side come we to have one responsible for our part, when it comes to announcements to meet.

Proposals are that ”everyone” announcements will be binding and to be paid in advance to respective country, and late to send the money to the host country responsible. ” Attention.… not one personal account.”

Yes. It seems that Nurburgring lets good ..... What do you thinks?

Best Regards

Tony

PS: sorry my bad english
sbrunthaler
Re: GT Gathering Summer 2009 (english)

Beitrag von sbrunthaler »

Hi,

since icke39 is currently not active here, I would like to resume the discussion on an European GT meeting in 2009.

Are there any news, and did someone establish a website or community for it?

Regards,
Stefan B.
icke39

Re: GT Gathering Summer 2009 (english)

Beitrag von icke39 »

Hi,

i´m back, hopefully all other drivers in europe still check this site.

So far, i have no news about a web site for this event or anything else related to this topic.

We have to wait until someone in this region (nurburgring) gets infos about the possibilty of such an event.
Are there any drivers/members who have been to events on the nurburgring and may know something about how to organize something like that?

What I want to know is:
How much will it cost per member (Hotel, track fee, etc)
What do we do? 2 days? 3 days? Remember long distance travel.

We possibly could do a drive out about the ring. They won´t reserve the track for us the hole day on a weekend, but just for 2 laps maybe....(how much???)

We should consider driving through the eifel or go to a big city nearby... or do the camping thing :-alc

Know we need someone who organizes this....

hehehe...stil tim though

greez

icke
Antworten