Scheinwerfer

Erfahrungen und Fragen, auch Reifen, Zubehör usw.
Forumsregeln
Bitte hier nicht mehr posten, benutze https://forum.3000gt.org
SteirAIR
Re: Scheinwerfer

Beitrag von SteirAIR »

In einem deutschen Forum könnten sich die Kollegen ruhig bemühen deutsch
Zu schreiben. Ist eigentlich üblich so. Bei 3si hat man gleich eine Abmahnung ;-)
EVOLUTION

Beitrag von EVOLUTION »

Markingtime hat geschrieben:
EVOLUTION hat geschrieben:Hmm, Sounds not good ...I know the Headlights from the 94 VR4 but they are very Rar here in Germany.
Yeah they would have to have been imported from the US I think. They also would not have the EU spec markings required by your TUV, though I doubt that would be noticed. You did get the adjustable headlights though that we didn't. I am negotiating for a pair of your adjustable headlights at the moment that I plan to put my glass tops on, when I robo and halo mod them, so I can have the best of both versions. ;-) I am also hoping to be able to put power adjustment motors on both the high and low beams, I already have 2 switches, their plugs, and an extra set of motors from a set of UK headlights I brought over.

If you want glass headlight tops buy a pair of 94 GTO headlights out of the UK, bake the tops off, and swap with your tops. Problem solved. You can't use the GTO lower buckets though as RHD lights point 1.5 degrees off to the left and yours need to do that to the right, not to mention that they don't come with the power adjustable projectors your TUV requires, and that they probably would catch. If you would like some I could give you some referrals.
Yes i need the Glas Tops only to swap them to my Headlights. I wanna do the Robomod too. The Tüv Logo's are no Problem for me ;-) If you know anyone where i can Buy a pair of Glas Tops,let me know please. Thx :-)
Markingtime

Beitrag von Markingtime »

EVOLUTION hat geschrieben:
Markingtime hat geschrieben:
Yeah they would have to have been imported from the US I think. They also would not have the EU spec markings required by your TUV, though I doubt that would be noticed. You did get the adjustable headlights though that we didn't. I am negotiating for a pair of your adjustable headlights at the moment that I plan to put my glass tops on, when I robo and halo mod them, so I can have the best of both versions. ;-) I am also hoping to be able to put power adjustment motors on both the high and low beams, I already have 2 switches, their plugs, and an extra set of motors from a set of UK headlights I brought over.

If you want glass headlight tops buy a pair of 94 GTO headlights out of the UK, bake the tops off, and swap with your tops. Problem solved. You can't use the GTO lower buckets though as RHD lights point 1.5 degrees off to the left and yours need to do that to the right, not to mention that they don't come with the power adjustable projectors your TUV requires, and that they probably would catch. If you would like some I could give you some referrals.
Yes i need the Glas Tops only to swap them to my Headlights. I wanna do the Robomod too. The Tüv Logo's are no Problem for me ;-) If you know anyone where i can Buy a pair of Glas Tops,let me know please. Thx :-)
The closest place to you I know of would be Grahams GTO Parts in the UK. He has a good reputation, http://stores.ebay.co.uk/grahamsgtoparts01132551067

A little farther away but also good is Groud Zero Performance (GZP) in the US. I have been pleased with what I have bought from them. http://www.groundzeroperformance.com/
If you need help shipping from the US I can help.
EVOLUTION

Beitrag von EVOLUTION »

Hello,
thanks for your Answer .I ask Grahamsgtoparts Yesterday for Glas Tops,but they dont have a pair. I will ask the other Shop Today.

Regards

Michael
Markingtime

Beitrag von Markingtime »

Hope it works out. Let me know if I can help.
Antworten