GT-driver Treffen 2012 - Vorankündigung

Veranstaltungen, Ausstellungen u.ä.
Forumsregeln
Bitte hier nicht mehr posten, benutze https://forum.3000gt.org
ntcmpjg
Re: GT-driver Treffen 2012 - Vorankündigung

Beitrag von ntcmpjg »

I'm sorry that my German stinks and the google translate doesn't work that great. I take it this is a car gatherning please for give me I fairly new to this country.
Thank you
Jeff
Flitzi

Beitrag von Flitzi »

MuelliGTO hat geschrieben: Die Frage bei all dem hier gebotenem ist nur ob das überhaupt nötig gewesen wäre.
Die Frage finde ich überflüssig.
Mecker doch bitte nicht so kritisch herum. Genieße doch Deine Auto, komm zum Treffen und genieße auch das. Es gibt hoffentlich noch viele Treffen und immer neue Impulse, Ideen und die Zeit wird kommen auch für so ein Treffen.

Gruß Matthias
MuelliGTO

Beitrag von MuelliGTO »

Flitzi hat geschrieben:
MuelliGTO hat geschrieben: Die Frage bei all dem hier gebotenem ist nur ob das überhaupt nötig gewesen wäre.
Genieße doch Deine Auto, komm zum Treffen und genieße auch das. Es gibt hoffentlich noch viele Treffen und immer neue Impulse, Ideen und die Zeit wird kommen auch für so ein Treffen.

Gruß Matthias
Das lässt sich bestimmt machen.
sbrunthaler

Beitrag von sbrunthaler »

ntcmpjg hat geschrieben:I'm sorry that my German stinks and the google translate doesn't work that great. I take it this is a car gatherning please for give me I fairly new to this country.
Thank you
Jeff
Jeff, you are right: We meet at Freyburg ( Unstrut) and then continue to Goslar.
If you would like to join us, I can give you more information in English.

Regards,
Stefan B.
ntcmpjg

Beitrag von ntcmpjg »

sbrunthaler hat geschrieben:
ntcmpjg hat geschrieben:I'm sorry that my German stinks and the google translate doesn't work that great. I take it this is a car gatherning please for give me I fairly new to this country.
Thank you
Jeff
Jeff, you are right: We meet at Freyburg ( Unstrut) and then continue to Goslar.
If you would like to join us, I can give you more information in English.

Regards,
Stefan B.
I would love to it looks like a 2 hour drive from me here in bamberg.
sbrunthaler

Maybe a little more then 2 hours...

The first meeting point is in Freyburg (Unstrut) on Thursday evening. Since this is a wine production area, we will have a wine tasting in the evening, combined with a little show.

After staying one night in the local hotel, we continue to Goslar on Friday. We will follow a beutiful route through the medium sized mountain ranges on the way. At Goslar, we will stay at the "Harz Lodge" hotel for two nghts (pre-booking necessary, be quick!). On Saturday and Sunday we will have some events, tour driving and so on.

This meeting is not only a "Car Show" but also a lot of driving, talking and having fun ;)

Now that you know the major facts, check out the earlier (german) posts in this threads (google translation should do).

Regards,
Stefan B.

PS: If you prefer, you could join us for just 1 day (Saturday) in Goslar.
sbrunthaler

sbrunthaler hat geschrieben:Update Teilnehmer:

GT-driver.de: AK2014, dAnTe, eagledriver, elvis, Flitzi, icke39, Kuschi643, LotharG., MAF, mitsublue, muelli gto, neptun, Otti.99, sbrunthaler, spyderman

300zxtt.de u.a.: lutZ32, Madmax, micha-nbg, Pladinmadin, Predator, reinhard, Florian W. (ohne Nickname angemeldet)

Wenn ich mich nicht verzählt habe, sind das 22 Teams, davon evtl. einige mit mehreren Fahrzeugen.

Dazu kämen dann noch Eintages-Teilnehmer wie InZaNe und roadrunner. Ein paar blinde Passagiere aus Facebook ggf. auch noch...

Schönes Ding, oder?

Grüsse,
Stefan B.
Nachdem ich Torsten hinzugefügt habe und eine weitere Anmeldung eingegangen ist (Marko Geyer mit einem 3000GT), sind jetzt 24 Teams offiziell gemeldet.

Das ist doch sehr vielversprechend! Wir werden 3000GT's haben (Gen1, Gen2, Spyder), Nissan 300ZX, evtl. Toyota Supra, das ist dann auch ein bischen Abwechslung.

Beste Grüsse,
Stefan B.
ntcmpjg

Beitrag von ntcmpjg »

sbrunthaler hat geschrieben:Maybe a little more then 2 hours...

The first meeting point is in Freyburg (Unstrut) on Thursday evening. Since this is a wine production area, we will have a wine tasting in the evening, combined with a little show.

After staying one night in the local hotel, we continue to Goslar on Friday. We will follow a beutiful route through the medium sized mountain ranges on the way. At Goslar, we will stay at the "Harz Lodge" hotel for two nghts (pre-booking necessary, be quick!). On Saturday and Sunday we will have some events, tour driving and so on.

This meeting is not only a "Car Show" but also a lot of driving, talking and having fun ;)

Now that you know the major facts, check out the earlier (german) posts in this threads (google translation should do).

Regards,
Stefan B.

PS: If you prefer, you could join us for just 1 day (Saturday) in Goslar.
I should be able to make it is that the day of the car show?
sbrunthaler

I should be able to make it is that the day of the car show?
Exactly. Detailed program follows later.

Cheers,
Stefan B.
sbrunthaler

Für alle, die nochmal in Erinnerungen schwelgen wollen, hier der Link zum Video des 2010'er Treffens: https://vimeo.com/47303892 (langes Video, niedrige Qualität)
Kuschi643

Beitrag von Kuschi643 »

Schönes Video - ich war da ja leider nicht dabei.
Was ist eigentlich mit dem Video vom 2011er Treffen??? Sollte das nicht schon längst da sein? :-k

Na ja - man hat ja Geduld :-"

MFG,
Jens
sbrunthaler

Tja, wer hat denn das Material eingesammelt? Ich hatte keine Zeit zum Videographieren...
Kuschi643

Beitrag von Kuschi643 »

Ich würde mich anbieten für das aktuelle Treffen. Filmen selber wird schwierig ohne Cam, aber dann das schneiden ist kein Problem.
Verspreche schneller zu sein... :-D

MFG,
Jens
Gesperrt